Three Dimensional is the common name that refers to a space that has three dimensions of depth, height, width, and height. In spatial geometry, it is defined as a branch of mathematics that looks at the properties of shapes and shapes in space such as the sphere and the pyramid.
The three-dimensional technology revolution in this era has become a product of modern TVs three-dimensional and is one of the hallmarks of this technology is available with these devices three-dimensional programming is keeping pace with the increase in the production of three-dimensional films and cables.
The way these devices work:
- The lenses fixed with the glasses to block the vision of the left eye first and then about the right eye and left and so on
- This happens with the TV set as it switches between the left and right images on its own with two different angles.
- This switching process is very fast so that the brain can view the angles at the same time and then watch the three-dimensional image.
Active 3D dimensions
Which offers a three – dimensional experience suitable for viewing in the home and the technical second, which is the dimensions of the triangular negative, which uses glasses, which divide the accuracy between both eyes on 1080, while modern glasses allow to watch the TV at a high accuracy of 1080 pixel full of both eyes.
When 3D content is played on a negative 3D TV, the screen shows black, black lines from the top of the gauze to the bottom, but an active 3D technology does not have these problems and offers a great 3D image.
To see a clear and wonderful 3D image you must have:
- A TV equipped with 3D technology or a projector equipped with three-dimensional technology is the LCD, LED, HDTV, one of the best television equipment that is characterized by great depth and high accuracy.
- The 2-blu-ray player equipped with 3D technology, high-resolution cable, and high-resolution satellite receiver. P
- Content of three – dimensional movies or the existence of channels specialized in the presentation of these films can be seen through prepayment. Such as custom channels in the Showtime network
- 3D glasses 3D displays cannot be seen without them.
There are two popular types of 3D glasses for home use:
- Active 3D glasses
- Negative 3D glasses.
The glasses must be from the same TV brand as the ownership of the 3D technology varies by manufacturer, and therefore may not be compatible with the glasses purchased from another company.